FREE DELIVERY for orders of over $120.
Enter FREESHIPPING120 at checkout to receive
(Can not to be used in conjunction with other discounts)
Auckland: 1 – 2 days
North Island: (excl Rural Delivery) 2 – 3 days
South Island: (excl Rural Delivery) 3 – 5 days
Rural Delivery: (as defined by our Couriers) 5 – 7 days
NB: Not all Rural Delivery couriers can do signature required. Where they can't, we will ask the courier to leave your parcel in a cool, out of direct sunlit area. Please advise at time of booking if you require it left somewhere specific.
Outer Islands: Chatham Island, Stewart Island, Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island may take longer and incur additional charges, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours of receiving them, excluding weekends. Once your item has been collected by the courier, you will receive an email updating you with tracking information. Please allow the following working days for your delivery:
North Island: $8.00
South Island: $11.00
Rural Delivery: No extra charge!
These costs are subject to change without notice. For large or bulk orders, please enquire about a price, as orders that exceed the maximum weights or volumes may incur additional delivery charges. email@example.com
- We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays.
- There may be times where there is excessive heat (heatwaves) – in these instances, we reserve the right to delay delivery until this has passed. We will contact you within 2 working days of receiving your order to let you know if this is the case.
- All items must be signed for at point of delivery. A physical address in New Zealand is required. (NB: This may not be the case for all rural delivery couriers.)
- You will need to sign for your parcel. (Except for some Rural Delivery Couriers)
- If delivered to a work address you or someone at your work can sign for the order. If someone other than yourself at your work, signs for the package, My Sugar Free is not responsible for you not receiving the package.
- In the event you specifically request to have your package left without signature, this will be entirely at your risk, and should we have proof of delivery from the courier company, we will consider the package delivered.
- If your delivery address is to an apartment please ensure the courier can gain access to leave with reception. If signed for by reception, My Sugar Free is not responsible for you not receiving the package from that person.
- We do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- If you are not home to sign for your parcel the courier will leave a card to advise that your parcel can be collected from the nearest depot.
- We reserve the right to refuse refunds if your goods turn up after you required them, subject to us having stayed within the bounds of our terms and conditions – so please order your My Sugar Free products early if it is for a special occasion.
- Please check your delivery address carefully! You are responsible for the cost to resend a parcel that is returned because of an incorrect address.
- My Sugar Free will contact you to advise of any delays and of your new dispatch date.
- We do not currently offer international delivery. This is subject to change.
- My Sugar Free can not guarantee the courier service. This service involves lots of people, trucks, planes, vans and traffic and sometimes there is a delayed parcel. Parcels are generally delivered in the time frames stated but if yours is a little late please bear with us. Please use the track and trace number to track your parcel’s journey and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if it is more than a few days late, according to the above guidelines.
- You can use this Post Haste Track and Trace link to follow the progress of your parcel.
- Rural Delivery use this Pass The Parcel link to track your parcel.
- If there are any delays we will contact you and advise you of your new dispatch date.