Returns and Refunds Policy
Damage or wrong item received
- Check with us first by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our policy lasts 2 working days. If 2 working days have gone by since your purchase arrived, and we haven’t heard from you, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- As we only sell perishable goods, returns will only be granted on the grounds that the wrong item has been sent or that damage has occurred in transit (New Zealand sales only.) (Melting or bloomed chocolate excluded).
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- My Sugar Free will assist in making claims for freight damage but is unable to help if the correct procedure is not followed on receipt of goods. Claims for damage to freight during transit will not be considered by freight carriers if consignment notes are signed as received in good condition.
- Any goods being delivered in an unsatisfactory condition should be signed as such and not accepted. You must either check the goods on receipt, or sign as ‘subject to check’.
- Claims must be made to My Sugar Free within 48 hours or two working days of receipt of goods. This can be verbal or by email.
- We cannot offer refunds if you have chosen incorrectly, so please order carefully!
- My Sugar Free is not responsible for items that are delayed, damaged, or returned due to the supply of an incorrect delivery address – so please double check your details carefully!
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially processed. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. Please contact us within 2 working days in the first instance.
- If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once it has been established that My Sugar Free will reimburse or replace, to return your product, you should mail your product to: 43 Attwood Road, Albany, Auckland, 0632, New Zealand.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.